In your position you will focus on securing the compliance and safety of a complex supply chain, making sure critical health products are safely and efficiently delivered to sensitive end users in remote destinations.
Your job responsibilities
In your position you will focus on securing the compliance and safety of a complex supply chain, making sure critical health products are safely and efficiently delivered to sensitive end users in remote destinations, while having diverse responsibilities, such as:
- Maintaining and adapting of the Quality Management System (ISO 9001; GDP; MQAS), analysis and monitoring of quality requirements
- Continuous risk analysis and process optimization
- Complaint management incl. analyses, corrective and preventive measures
- Performing of internal audits, identifying training needs and organizing training
- Preparing and conducting audits of suppliers and external partners (warehousing, logistics, quality control etc.)
What we offer
At AMEX, you will have the possibility to do a truly meaningful job with full ownership of your projects.
- Opportunity to help millions of people in need and improve global health access, through close cooperation with leading NGOs and UN
- Development through project ownership and purpose, with strong internal support and guidance
- Working in a young and multicultural team with flat hierarchies
What we expect from you
We need people who see the big picture and take the initiative
- Pharmaceutical background is a strong plus
- Strong sense of responsibility with end users’ best interest in mind
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Striving in complex multi-stakeholder environment and supply chain
- Proactive thinking and hands-on initiative
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
How to apply
Kindly note we only consider applications which include the following:
- CV with detailed description of former job responsibilities
- Letter of Motivation including an example of a complex project or task which you managed successfully
- Please indicate earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Get in touch.
AMEX Export-Import GmbH
Heiligenstädter Straße 31/3